No bake Granola Truffles that only require 4 ingredients....Yes please!
These little bites may look naughty but they are the perfect late night snack. There are so many different variations you can try! Let your imagination be your guide.
- 3/4 C The Gourmet Granola - any of our flavors work perfectly
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup
- 1/3 C Almond Butter (or your favorite nut/seed butter)
- Optional toppings:
- Dark/ White Chocolate (melt 1/2 C dark chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil, in 30 second increments
- Mix-ins: craisins, cherries, peanuts, possibilities are endless!
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate for 20 mins, then form into balls (I used a 2 tsp cookie scoop). After forming into balls roll into your topping of choice, if desired. Store in the fridge.
Makes about 9 truffles.
- Lemon Almond Granola with cashew butter, craisins, topped with white chocolate
- Peanut Butter granola with peanut butter, peanuts, topped with dark chocolate
- Cinnamon Vanilla/Almond granola with almond butter, topped with rainbow sprinkles
Follow us over on Facebook and Instagram @thegourmetgranola. Be sure to snap a pic if you make a The Gourmet Granola recipe and tag it with #eatgourmet. We love to see what you are making!